I bet we've had every-other meal outside and off the grill. Now that's the makings of a great summer!
I continue to soak up everything life in China doesn't offer with new things added to my list daily.
- Playing with puppies and 12 of them at that. I don't let the kids touch animal in China because on stray bite results in round of rabies shots.
- Watching a baseball game (or any sporting event for that matter). It's not much, but at least it's double A.
- Enjoying wide open spaces especially as I hang out on the farm. Endless straight rows of cotton as far as the eye can see.
- Eating hot dogs. You know what, I actually miss eating a simple processed meat hot dog on a bun that opens the right way.
- Driving a car. Actually I enjoy life without a car (and all the maintenance a car requires), but I can't avoid driving in West Texas. Often driving 100 miles per day.
- Fountain drinks. I went into the local convenience store yesterday and bought my first fountain drink of the summer. So much better than bottle drinks, even though the glass bottles from China are pretty cool.
- Chips and guacamole and chips and salsa. Living a year without Tex-mex, need I say more?